Learn Russian: The Ultimate Guide For Beginners
Learning Russian can seem overwhelming at first. It uses its own alphabet, not to mention the genders, and seemingly endless cases, prefixes, and suffixes you need to remember.
You may be tempted to turn back already, but don’t let the Russian language intimidate you too much!
It may look difficult, but it’s not as scary as it seems. In this article, I’ll cover the basics to help you get started on this exciting journey. Trust me, it will be worth it.
- Why Should I Learn Russian?
- What Are The Key Features Of Russian?
- What Do I Need to Know About Russian Culture?
- Is Russian Hard To Learn?
- What pitfalls should I look out for as I begin to learn Russian?
- What are the 5 key steps that will help me learn Russian?
- What Are The Best Resources For Learning Russian?
Hopefully, I can help you approach learning Russian feeling well-informed, confident, and inspired!
Because this post covers everything you need to know as a beginner, it’s quite long! I’ve also prepared a special PDF version of the post so you can download it and read it anywhere, anytime.